Demand for mobile mapping services
Traditional mobile mapping methods are changing and it’s hard for many to keep up. Governments and the private sector are increasingly demanding real-time, highly accurate street-level maps of their cities, spaces, environments, and communities.
Yet the current tools available aren’t up to the challenge. Their low-quality images aren’t fit to build 3D models, digital twins, or prepare for AR platforms.
Mosaic’s mobile mapping services use the highest resolution 360 cameras available, specifically designed and built for mobile mapping. The high quality images (12K – 20K) increase productivity and efficiency by 10-100x while reducing costs.
Who needs mobile mapping?
Organizations conducting asset inspections, inventory collection, or surveyors with a need for a high level of image detail. Smart city planners, contractors, or commissions requiring data capture done quickly and effortlessly.
- Governments and government contractors
- City planning commissions
- Emergency response teams
- Asset and facility management firms
- Insurance and financial institutions
- Utilities, logistics and telcos
- Construction and planning companies
- Damage assessment companies
- Street mapping companies
- See more here
What services do we provide?
- Street mapping
- Campus mapping
- Utility mapping
- Facility mapping
- Bridge mapping
- Tunnel mapping
- Railway mapping
- Topographic and planimetric surveys
- Asset and facility mapping
- Vegetation/ROW management
- Damage assessment and emergency response
- 3D modeling/visualization
- Feature extraction to CAD or GIS
- Virtual surveying, drafting, and remote sensing
- GIS/LIS data acquisition
- GIS database development
- 3D modeling data collection
- Volume calculations
- Site videos/imagery for assessment/monitoring/observation
Why mobile map with us?
- leave the data collecting to us
- faster than traditional methods
- reduce the number of workers needed
- avoid costly traffic management procedures
- avoid hazardous conditions in extreme weather conditions
- eliminate risk to employees lives
- get enormous amounts of accurate data the first time
- avoid human errors
How it works
We map your area
Your desired area is mapped by our fleet in no time flat
With attached GPS coordinates
Start using geo data
And geo-referenced images to create 3D models, digital twins, and digital maps.