Unleash your Mosaic camera with free 90-day trial of Mistika VR
All new Mosaic customers will receive a FREE Mistika VR trial
Mistika VR is the certified Optical Flow stitching solution for your Mosaic camera. This is the 360 video stitching software that we have been using since we started testing the data we collect with our Mosaic cameras.
Mistika VR provides the best stitching for our cameras and does it at an optimal speed, utilizing properly all computation resources, including GPU.Ilia Shipachev, Mosaic Computer Vision Engineer
What is Mistika VR
Adopted by the global VR community, Mistika VR allows you to create truly immersive content and obtain exceptional results in just a few simple clicks. It’s award-winning Optical Flow Technology allows you to quickly stitch 360º/180º media and manipulate every aspect of the stitch to deliver high-quality results no matter the difficulty of the project. Among its professional features you’ll find one-click stabilization, complete Stereo 3D toolset, Keyframes, VR Headset Preview and so much more! To find out more, visit the Mistika VR website.
How to get your FREE Mistika VR Trial
Mistika VR has made it easy for Mosaic customers to access their free 90-day trial. Here’s how:
- Buy a Mosaic camera (Mosaic 51, Mosaic X or Mosaic Viking).
- Visit the Mistika VR website. Click on the “Log In” button in the top right corner and select the “Sign up” option (if you do not have an account yet).
- Once you’re signed up, log in.
- Choose the product using this link.
- At checkout, enter your unique 100% coupon received by email from us here at Mosaic. (this will bring the total to ZERO)
- Place an order and check your email for the activation code (it might take a minute or two).
- Download Mistika VR right from the email by clicking on Windows or Apple icon. You can also download the file from your personal account on sgo.es.
- Install Mistika VR and enjoy a free 90-day trial!
To learn more about the promo and what you get, check it out here.
If you haven’t received the promo code yet from us, please contact our team: [email protected]
And to learn how to use MistikaVR to stitch the images from your Mosaic camera data, check out this video here.